- A. Zhuk, R. Mirza and S.A. Sukhishvili “Multiresponsive Clay-Containing Layer-by-Layer Films,” ACS Nano 2011, 5, 8790–8799.
- W.S. Tan, Zh. Zhu, S.A. Sukhishvili, M.F. Rubner, R.E. Cohen “Temperature Swellable Micelle Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: The Effect of Block Copolymer Architecture,” Macromolecules 2011, 44, 7767–7774.
- L. Xu, J. Ankner and S.A. Sukhishvili “Steric Effects in Ionic Pairing and Polyelectrolyte Interdiffusion within Multilayered Films: A Neutron Reflectometry Study”, Macromolecules 2011, 44, 6518–6524
(research highlight “Building a Road Map for Tailoring Multilayer Films for Medicine” in Neuron Sciences, ORNL)
- Y. Han, R. Lupitskyy, T.-M. Chou, Ch. M. Stafford, H. Du and S. Sukhishvili “Effect of Oxidation on SERS Activity of Silver Nanoparticles: a Quantitative Correlation” Analytical Chemistry 2011, 83, 5873–5880.
- S. Pavlukhina and S. Sukhishvili, “Polymer Assemblies for Controlled Delivery of Bioactive Molecules from Surfaces,” Adv. Drug Del. Rev. 2011, 63, 822–836.
- I. Erel, Zh. Zhu, A. Zhuk, S. Sukhishvili, “Hydrogen-Bonded Layer-by-Layer Films of Block Copolymer Micelles with pH-Responsive Cores”, J. Coll. Int. Sci. 2011, 355, 61-69.
- L. Xu, Zh. Zhu and S. Sukhishvili, “Polyelectrolyte Multilayers of Diblock Copolymer Micelles with Temperature-Responsive Cores”, Langmuir 2011, 27, 409–415.