Skip to content
- I. Erel-Unal and S. A. Sukhishvili “Hydrogen-Bonded Hybrid Multilayers: Film Architecture Controls Release of Macromolecules”, Macromolecules 2008, 41, 8737–8744.
- D. Pristinski, E. C. Le Ru, S. Tan, S. A. Sukhishvili, and H. Du “Surface-enhanced Raman scattering at a planar dielectric interface beyond critical angle”, Optics Express 2008, 16, 20117–20125.
- E. Kharlampieva, V. Kozlovskaya, J. F. Ankner, and S. A. Sukhishvili “Hydrogen-bonded polymer multilayers probed by neutron reflectivity”, Langmuir 2008, 24, 11346-11349.
- E. Kharlampieva, J. F. Ankner, M. Rubinstein and S. A. Sukhishvili “pH-Induced Release of Polyanions from Multilayer Films”, Phys. Rev. Letters 2008, 100, 128303.
- I. Erel-Unal and S. A. Sukhishvili “Hydrogen-bonded Multilayers of a Neutral Polymer and a Polyphenol”, Macromolecules 2008, 41, 3962-3970.
- V. Kozlovskaya, A. Shamaev and S. A. Sukhishvili “Tuning Swelling pH and Permeability of Hydrogel Multilayer Capsules”, Soft Matter 2008, 4, 1499-1507.
- Y. Han, S. A. Sukhishvili, H. Du, J. Cefaloni and B. Smolinski “Layer-by-Layer Self-Assembly of Oppositely Charged Ag Nanoparticles on Silica Microspheres for Trace Analysis of Aqueous Solutions using Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering”, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnology 2008, 8, 1-10.
- S. Tan, M. Erol, S. A. Sukhishvili, H. Du “Substrates with Discretely Immobilized Silver Nanoparticles for Ultra-sensitive SERS Detection of Anions in Water”, Langmuir 2008, 24, 4765-4771.